Graphics & transparency

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Wed Sep 5 13:00:50 PDT 2012

Well, my original answer was a half-baked anyway. I missed some other steps. This is where I actually got my answer originally: http://lists.frameusers.com/pipermail/framers/2009-June/017102.html. That worked for whatever I was doing at the time.

*sigh* Maybe I should be quiet now.

Anyway, in the end, many tech writers make transparent graphic work. ;-)

Nadine