Acrobat X Pro settings

Chris Coggins cacoggins at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:16:15 PDT 2012

Thanks Dov.
Can I send you three versions of a single PDF page so you can see the
differences in output on each computer? And perhaps advise how to obtain
similar output results from the optimal computer on the second computer?

The first will be an original, unmarked page extracted from a source
document.
The second will be the original page with one single markup from the
optimal computer with a nice tight filesize, and
the third will be the original page with one single markup from the problem
computer.

Each will be saved by simply clicking the "Save" icon.

If you prefer I can extract the page independently on each computer, or you
can provide a single-page source document on which I can annotate from each
computer.

Let me know,
Thanks,
Chris