Frame 7.1/Acrobat 9: unable to generate PS or save as PDF

Eric-Oluf Svee eric-sve at dsv.su.se
Sun Sep 9 23:46:47 PDT 2012

Greetings FrameUsers!

I am using Frame for a project after a long absence (was a member of
this group from 1997-2002)

I cannot generate a PDF or PS file using Acrobat 9. Frame hard crashes
each time I try to either "Save as PDF" or "Print to file" using Acrobat
as the printer.

I have patched up to the latest level of Frame 7.1, and am running XP.

Am a bit stuck because without PDF support I'll be forced to migrate the
project over to InDesign or (horror) MS Word......

Thanks in advance