Help with unicode and question marks

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Thu Sep 20 07:34:50 PDT 2012

On 19/09/2012 7:02 PM, Dov Isaacs wrote:
> For the record, there is *no//*/legally available,/**/non-Adobe /version
> of Myriad Pro.
>
>                  - Dov

Thanks for clarifying, Dov.  During my searches for an answer to the
missing glyph that Windows was lying to me about, I came across sites
such as Fontzone.net and cufonfonts.com that offer free versions of the
font, and such as linotype that offer Myriad Pro but hide the fact that
it's Adobe's in a nearly invisible line of grey type at the bottom of
the page.

I paid Adobe for my version, so I know for sure that's the one I'm using!

Best regards,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator