Help with unicode and question marks

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Thu Sep 20 11:21:39 PDT 2012

None of the Adobe fonts posted on fontzone.net or cufonfonts.com are legal! These web sites do not have licenses for the fonts and/or permission to post them for download.

Thanks for the pointers which I will forward to Adobe Legal for follow-up!

            - Dov

[cid:image001.png at 01CD9722.1A68A400]

Dov Isaacs
Principal Scientist
Adobe Systems Incorporated

+1 408.536.2896 (tel)
+1 408.242.5161 (cell)
isaacs at adobe.com

345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA  95110-2704 USA
http://www.adobe.com

Feel free to print this e-mail
if your needs dictate hard copy.
There is no need to feel guilty about printing!
Paper is renewable and recyclable.