Frame 7.1/Acrobat 9: unable to generate PS or save as PDF

Eric-Oluf Svee eric-sve at dsv.su.se
Thu Sep 20 06:04:12 PDT 2012

Many thanks to all of you who responded.

One of the things I always liked about using Frame was the community of
users: generous and helpful. After a long absence, it's nice to see that
fact has not changed.

In the end, I fear that I will give up on using Frame for this project,
as much as it pains me to do so. I use Acrobat much more than I use
Frame,  and I can't un-install version 9.5 just to print a PDF. I can't
fathom why Frame can't handle "printing" to a newer PS printer, but
that's the situation and I can't change it.

Many thanks for your help--best wishes,

EOS