Document revision control

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Fri Sep 21 14:29:53 PDT 2012

I'm a lone writer and have been for most of my writing career, but I've always used version control - VSS as it happens.

Our R&D department switched to Subversion a couple of years ago, but I didn't make the switch with them, at least not yet. I know quite a few people on this list use Subversion as well, and have said good things about it.

Alison

Alison Craig
Technical Documentation Lead

604-279-8550 | fax 604-279-8559 | toll-free 1-866-437-9508
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation | www.ultrasonix.com<http://www.ultrasonix.com/>