Is there a video demonstrating Word vs Framemaker?

Gary Bankston gbanks6472 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 12:31:07 PDT 2012

There is no comparison between Word and FrameMaker. Word if for writing
letters home to mom and dad, FrameMaker is for writing documents in the
business world. Word doesn't begin to have the depth or capacity that
FrameMaker does. Anything done in Word that pushes two or more pages
becomes inherently less stable, while FrameMaker can handle hundreds to
thousands of pages. Make a change on the first page or any page in between
in a FrameMaker document and the first thing you'll notice between Word and
FrameMaker is that the FrameMaker guy isn't even holding his  breath, while
the word guy begging to the highest that the document doesn't choke and
die. So, to summarise, Word is for writing letters home to mom and dad,
while FrameMaker is for writing documents in the real world.

gb