BookMifWash supplied with Adobe FM10

Nakshatra Bhardwaj nbhardwa at adobe.com
Sun Sep 23 23:24:59 PDT 2012

Hi Orly,

Two things that I believe you should check:

1.       Ensure the path in maker.ini is correct. Otherwise the client would not get initialized.

2.       Whether you have the latest patch installed for FM10 application i.e.  10.0.2.418.

Also, make sure you are looking for the menu that would appear when the focus is on a book in FM. The client does not add the menu in the main application interface.
The sample C program is there to help you extend and modify the client the way you might want to use it.

Thanks & Regards,

Nakshatra Bhardwaj
Lead Software Engineer, Adobe Systems Inc.
FrameMaker<http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker.html> | Technical Communication Suite<http://www.adobe.com/products/technicalcommunicationsuite.html>

Evaluation Resources
Have a Sales Query? Want a Call Back?<https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=contact_us&sa=elearning>
Try Technical Communication Suite 4 for FREE<http://www.adobe.com/products/technicalcommunicationsuite/try.html>