BookMifWash supplied with Adobe FM10

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Sun Sep 23 12:42:04 PDT 2012

On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 11:26:10 +0200, Orly Zimmerman
<orlyz at marvell.com> wrote:

>As you all probably know (maybe you didn't know),
>FM10 comes with a few sample ExtendScripts.
>
>One of the samples includes giving the user the
>ability to install a DLL, such that when you open
>an FM book file, you have a menu item offering a
>MIF wash on the book.

Mif2Go has had that for years, File | Wash via MIF
for a single file, and Shift-File with a book selected
to wash all the files in the book.  This works fine
in the free unlimited demo version, not just for FM10+,
but all the way back to FM 5.5.6.  For free.  ;-)

Just create a new (free) account on:
  http://mif2go.com
(needed to keep spammers off the forums), and use
the Download Demo Software link in the left menu.
Be sure to put something Frame-related in the bio,
or you may be mistaken for a spammer (about ten a
day try to sign up).

It's both amusing and sad when Adobe finally adds
a free utility we've provided for the last ten
years (at least) as a selling point for the newest,
most expensive ever, Frame version...  ;-)

  <jeremy at omsys.com>    http://mif2go.com/