BookMifWash supplied with Adobe FM10

Anjaneai Srivastava anjaneai at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 07:06:40 PDT 2012

Hi Orly,

Can you try one more time using the DLL from this link --
https://acrobat.com/#d=Mm*oUq0JONbt4sDoyz33XQ

Then try these steps again--

   1. Copy the BookComponentMIFWash.dll to the fminit folder on my computer.
   2. In the [APIClients] section of the maker.ini file, add "MIFwash=Standard,
   MIF Wash, fminit\BookComponentMIFWash.dll, all".
   3. Open FrameMaker.

Please check if the MIFWASH works and check when you have the book in focus.

Please let me know if it works.

Thanks,
Anjaneai