More bad news on TCS4: no longer includes Photoshop

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 05:57:40 PDT 2012

Illustrator is a better choice as a component? Really? Ever try editing
hundreds of screen snaps for software documentation in Illustrator?
Either it's a significant mistake by the marketing team, or a significant
win by the marketing team as it greatly increases Photoshop licenses....

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.