More bad news on TCS4: no longer includes Photoshop

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Sep 26 10:55:13 PDT 2012

Somebody here reported a bug in printing to .ps.

I gave up on printing to anything other than Adobe PDF because I'd
constantly forget to change the printer back and end up with errors in
generating PDF. Definitely saves me time in the long run never to
print directly.

How about Adobe enhancing Save As PDF so you could set it to always
use a selected printer definition instead of the current printer?

I don't expect that to happen given that from FM8 on close to zero of
the feature enhancements have improved the experience of everyday,
experienced unstructured-mode users.