Localization Process with FrameMaker 10

Jaime Zuniga JZuniga at protranslating.com
Thu Sep 27 06:20:11 PDT 2012

Hi,

I work at a translations company and we handle FM files on a daily basis from a few clients. If you need more info on our services and how we would handle repetitions, translation memory matches and variables, please let me know.

I apologize if offering our service is frowned upon in this forum, but I could not help but comment in this case.

Thanks,
Jaime
ProTranslating
www.protranslating.com