save as... FM 8 Mif

Mario Valerio mail at marionet.it
Thu Sep 27 22:53:45 PDT 2012

Thanks Nadine,
I'm sure that mif 8, 9 and 10 are the same format regarding opening it in
previous versions of Framemaker.
In my case, however, I need a mif not to open it in FM but to use it in
translation workflow in Trados.
I'm not expert with Trados, but the agency say me that their specific
version of Trados works fine only with mif 8 files.

Ciao, Mario