FM11 - Delay with F8 and F9 applying formats

Martinek, Carla CMartinek at zebra.com
Mon Apr 1 08:01:49 PDT 2013

Has anyone else noticed a delay when using F8/F9 for apply formats in FM11?

We set up the shortcuts for styles years ago so we only had to 1-3 keys for applying them.  It seems to me in FM11 with the format list popping up, there's a 1/2 second or longer delay when trying to apply styles.

For example, we use the key combo F8>b4>ENTER to apply one of our bullet styles. BUT.. in FM11, I've been ending up with our 1_Heading1 style (since its first in line of style names) because the system is playing catch up. It's registering F8, but then has to display the list, so "b4" is missed and it just registers the ENTER, applying the first style in the list.

-Carla

- CONFIDENTIAL-

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.