FM11 - Delay with F8 and F9 applying formats

Matt Sullivan matt at mattrsullivan.com
Mon Apr 1 17:24:38 PDT 2013

Hi Carla,

Yes, there's a delay the first time you use Smart Insert in a doc, and if you type too rapidly, there's usually an error in which tag is selected. I've also seen where the correct tag is visible (perhaps at the bottom of the list of available tags, but a different tag is actually selected.

-Matt

Matt R. Sullivan
co-author Publishing Fundamentals: Unstructured FrameMaker 11
P: 714.960.6840 | C: 714.585.2335 | matt at mattrsullivan.com

@mattrsullivan LinkedIn facebook mattrsullivan.com