Does FM 11 crash with change text edits on?

Linda G Comcast lindag83 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 1 18:12:56 PDT 2013

Framers,

I think I asked this a while ago, but can't for the life of me find any
answers in emails I saved or by searching.

I'm using FM 10, and it has consistently crashed when I'm using track edits,
and I try to save a book.

Can anyone tell me definitively if this still happens in FM 11?

I hate to install the upgrade (I have the upgrade already) and get all my
plug-ins working, only to find out I've not solved the problem.

Thanks!

Linda G. Gallagher
STC Fellow
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com <http://www.techcomplus.com/>
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
Tutorials, "show me" demos, user guides, help, FrameMaker and WebWorks
ePublisher templates