I need italics for ship names in my Roman list of figures &a graphics issue with memory

Rob Shell rshell at iafrica.com
Tue Apr 2 02:24:59 PDT 2013

Dear Framers:
I need the italics of ship names in my captions to illustrations respected
in the List of Figures (LOF). The fig. part is simple
e.g.
Fig 1:3~HMS Vanguard enters Table Bay

I am sure I have learnt this some time ago and know how to do the Indexes in
this way, but cannot find the trick in the manual.

Despite my early misgivings of FM11 I can happily report on flawless
operations.
However, I do get the occasional "Cannot import some graphics"
All my graphics are jpg and below 250k and are referenced according to the
best practice of this listserv so I am puzzled by what is causing this
instability.
Would it be good to increase my Graphics memory or RAM or both?
Thanks for a wonderful service.

Rob Shell
Windows Seven
FrameMaker 11 patched