Where on Adobe is the info/link to renew my maintenance contract for FrameMaker?

MamaRed Knight jerilynne.knight at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 11:07:02 PDT 2013

One reason I ditched easyPDF creator and a couple of others is that the
bookmarks I happen to like/use all the time weren't part of the deal. I did
check in with support on a couple of the tools and they said "no, you can
add them later." Not what I wanted to hear!

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 11:40 AM, Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain at aeris.net) <
Syed.Hosain at aeris.net> wrote:

> > My copy of Acrobat 8 is already paid for and it can do a lot of things
> easyPDF can't.
>
> Okay. I have not looked at the details in easyPDF yet, but as a fast PDF
> generator, I was quite pleased.
>
> But, I also do not do much editing of the PDF output. I use that file as
> the way to distribute review copies pretty regularly when working on a
> document, and having to edit it each time to fix things would be
> time-consuming. For the final release, about all I do to the PDF is add
> certain meta-data properties.
>
> > Are you sure you're using the same compression, font embedding, etc.
> settings when comparing performance?
>
> Don't know for sure yet - only did an initial look to see if it had any
> basic fundamental problems. I will do more comprehensive testing later ...
> with other PDF creation products too.

> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 9:35 AM, Syed Zaeem Hosain
> (Syed.Hosain at aeris.net) <Syed.Hosain at aeris.net> wrote:
> > For example, with a very quick search, one of the best I have seen so
> far is BCL Technologies "easyPDF" printer. At $29.95, it does what I need,
> and [limited] tests using a trial version show it producing perfectly good
> PDF output files. It also generates _many_ times faster than Acrobat Pro.
> Last night, I printed a 30+ page FrameMaker document as a test, and the
> output file was written in under 1 second and was about 30% smaller than
> the one from Acrobat Pro. The same FrameMaker book took almost a minute to
> generate a PDF output file using Acrobat Pro.
> or visit
> http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/syed.hosain%40aeris.net

> or visit
> http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/jerilynne.knight%40gmail.com

may your day be igKnighted with passionately powerful possibilities!

<http://www.mylivesignature.com/>
MamaRed Knight
"Sexy backends for your business"

Making strategies, systems, and automation work harder so you don't have to!

Schedule your complimentary "igKnight Your Business"
rendezvous<http://my.vcita.com/mamared/scheduler?service_id=5e4840fb>
and
get kick-a$$ clarity on your next doable step!

Let's talk: 203.MAMA054 (203.626.2054)
Let's connect: Facebook <http://facebook.com/mamaredknight> |
Twitter<http://twitter.com/mama_red>
Web<http://mamaredspeaks.com/>