Where on Adobe is the info/link to renew my maintenance contract for FrameMaker?

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Wed Apr 3 11:11:33 PDT 2013

Thanks for the info!

Sounds like it will be important to do a thorough test to make sure that all the capabilities I need are there ... in whatever tool I end up going with. I won't do this test/study for a few more weeks to month probably though.

For now, just the ultra-fast output file generation makes it easy for me to justify using it for the review copies I send out to people here (prior to final release).