PDF and Alternatives to Acrobat [WAS Re: Where on Adobe is the info/link to renew my maintenance contract for FrameMaker?]

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Thu Apr 4 17:08:00 PDT 2013

The key question to ask about these is do they support pdfMark PostScript
commands. This is the technology that FrameMaker uses to get bookmarks,
links, etc. in their PDFs. If you can't get these from the other tools, it
would be a serious limitation in my opinion.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-283-5045
rick at frameexpert.com