anyone looking for a writer?

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Sat Apr 6 12:15:29 PDT 2013

This seems like a great place for this kind of post. You get an occasional
posts from people offering FrameMaker jobs and those looking for FrameMaker
jobs. It's all good. The list is fairly low-volume anyway, and you can
easily delete any posts you consider inappropriate. Besides, if I was
looking to hire someone, I would want to know that someone as qualified as
Jess is looking for a job.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.