anyone looking for a writer?

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Sat Apr 6 12:36:55 PDT 2013

Well said, Rick. I agree.

Nadine

This seems like a great place for this kind of post. You get an occasional posts from people offering FrameMaker jobs and those looking for FrameMaker jobs. It's all good. The list is fairly low-volume anyway, and you can easily delete any posts you consider inappropriate. Besides, if I was looking to hire someone, I would want to know that someone as qualified as Jess is looking for a job.