ANN: April 11th Webinar: FrameMaker 11 workspaces and quick edits (incl. "pods")

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Sat Apr 6 12:39:21 PDT 2013

In FM10, if I rearrange the pods into the efficient layout I used for
ten years prior to the UI change in FM9, I encounter all kinds of
bugs. So I have to leave them set to their defaults, which means when
doing certain kinds of work I spend a large portion of my time
minimizing pods so I can see the whole paragraph tag catalog.