Tooltip text for hotspot doesn't show in PDF (FM 11, Windows 7)

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffman at adobe.com
Fri Apr 12 09:56:15 PDT 2013

Rick is correct. I consulted internal engineering just to be sure: Tooltip (or title) is not supported by all output formats of FrameMaker or TCS. It is supported by Hotspots in HTML.

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c. 503.805.3719  |  mhoffman at adobe.com<mailto:mhoffman at adobe.com>
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmann -  http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI    Recorded webinars: http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J