ANN: April 18 Adobe webinar on the "other" 4 products in Tech Comm Suite

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffman at adobe.com
Sat Apr 13 08:25:44 PDT 2013

Most of our AdobeTCS webinars have focused on FrameMaker and RoboHelp, two products from Tech Comm Suite. This session will present highlights from the other 4 products contained in TCS: Captivate, Illustrator, Acrobat XI Pro and Presenter. The goal is to discover "what's in it for me" with Tech Comm Suite beyond FrameMaker and RoboHelp.

"Adobe Tech Comm Suite: what's in it for me?"
April 18 at 10AM PDT
Register at: http://adobe.ly/11dZwHx

= = = = = = = = =
TWEET:
18April 9AM PDT #AdobeTCS webinar "Adobe Tech Comm Suite: what's in it for me?" http://adobe.ly/11dZwHx #FrameMaker #techcomm
= = = = = = = = =

Ask most people what Tech Comm Suite is composed of, and they will probably answer FrameMaker and RoboHelp. But there are 4 other products that add great value to this potent, integrated collection of software. This webinar will touch on some of the great features found in the following components of Tech Comm Suite:

== Captivate, for creating motion screen captures, software simulation and step-by-step eLearning modules
== Acrobat XI Pro, for (a) collaborative review, (b) creating "intelligent" forms, (c) outputting "intelligent" 3D graphics, and more
== Illustrator, for creating and editing "best of breed" vector graphics
== Adobe Presenter, for effortless video creation; (a) create videos on your desktop from webcam and video feeds and (b) convert PowerPoint slides into rich, interactive video presentations.

This webinar will give you but a sample of the powerful capabilities that Tech Comm Suite has to offer beyond the well-known capabilities of FrameMaker 11 and RoboHelp 10 to publish to tablets and mobile devices via HTML5 output.

Join presenter Maxwell Hoffmann, Adobe's Global Product Evangelist for Tech Comm Suite, who has extensive tech comm publishing experience, having worked for a variety of publishing vendors and translation agencies before coming on board with Adobe. He is a former FrameMaker product marketing manager with Frame Technology (before Adobe acquired the product), and has trained over 1,200 people in scalable publishing solutions over the years.

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c. 503.805.3719  |  mhoffman at adobe.com<mailto:mhoffman at adobe.com>
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmann -  http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI    Recorded webinars: http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J