structured frame xml: controlling cell shading

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Mon Apr 15 05:49:58 PDT 2013

Hi Craig,

I don't think this has changed for FrameMaker 10 and 11. For regular shading
intervals, yes, you would do this via a Table Format. To specify custom
shading based on an attribute value, for example, you would have to do this
with an FDK client, or FrameScript or ExtendScript script. If you need more
details, please contact me offlist. Thank you very much.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

585-283-5045