Selecting Colours for Conditions

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Thu Apr 18 14:17:12 PDT 2013

FM 9 Version: 9.0p255
Unstructured
OS: Windows 7, 64 bit

Does anyone know if any kind of "guide" exists regarding the best colours to choose when creating Conditions?

When I initially set up my Conditions, I spent a lot of time testing to see how colours blended when I had multiple Conditions applied to the same text (lots of combos ended up being virtually identical onscreen even though the combination of underlying colours were quite different). It didn't make sense to use colours in the first place if I couldn't tell where one combo stopped and the next one started.

I now have to add 2 new conditions (on a tight deadline) so I really don't have a lot of time to test things. If someone has put together some kind of guide, I'd really love to see it - if you're willing to share.

Alison Craig  |  Technical Documentation Lead
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation  |  #130 - 4311 Viking Way, BC, Canada  V6V2K9
T 604-279-8550 ext. 127  |  F 604-279-8559  |  TF 1-866-437-9508  |  www.ultrasonix.com<http://www.ultrasonix.com>