Framers: What good uses are Pods ?

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Mon Apr 22 08:36:24 PDT 2013

I've seen no functional difference between the old marker dialog and
the new marker pod or panel. I don't understand your reference to
sorting them. Maybe I've missed some new feature?

The two UI elements I use regularly that pop up from the bottom are
variables and conditions. I find them much less efficient than the old
UI since I have to click maybe six times to do something that used to
take one or two clicks.