Convert headings to destinations in PDF

Harvey, Peggy Peggy_Harvey at alliedtelesis.com
Tue Apr 23 06:33:11 PDT 2013

Hi Harro,

Thanks for your response. The "Create Named Destinations for All Paragraphs" checkbox doesn't create named destinations in the format I'm looking for. I'm pretty sure what I described was done with a separate tool, though I don't know if it was a commercial one or something developed in-house. If it was a commercial tool I figured a FrameMaker guru might know what it could be.

Thanks,

Peggy