Convert headings to destinations in PDF

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Tue Apr 23 13:05:52 PDT 2013

The "Create Named Destinations for All Paragraphs" does create named
destinations for every heading, but I'm not sure they're predictable
enough to use for anything. For example, for my Related Documentation
heading, instead of a simple name such as "related_documentation," the
destination name is M3.9.70380.heading.1.Related.Documentation.

PDF Destinator has a free evaluation version, you can see if it works for you.

You could probably use FrameScript to automatically create named
destination markers for every heading.