TCS subscription model: Illustrator version, and can you go back to buying TCS outright as an upgrade later?

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Thu Aug 1 09:57:11 PDT 2013

Robert Lauriston said:
> In recent years more and more of my content is coming out of wikis.

We have decided the same - all of our _new_ documentation, user guides, manuals, etc., is being created on Confluence now rather than FrameMaker. And all my older documents that need updates will be moved from FrameMaker to Confluence over the next few months to year as needed.

Anything that needs more glitz (marketing brochures, etc.), will probably still be created on page layout tools (evaluating Xara Page & Layout Designer 9 for this).