TCS subscription model: Illustrator version, and can you go back to buying TCS outright as an upgrade later?

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Thu Aug 1 10:08:19 PDT 2013

A manual export step from Confluence to FrameMaker would not be a
useful workflow. I need to edit wiki content in place.

Since FM already has XML editing capabilities and source control / CMS
integration, it doesn't seem to me like it would be a big challenge
for Adobe to add that.

Same goes for MadCap.