An interesting Mif2Go project - will this work?

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Sun Aug 4 14:10:51 PDT 2013

On Sun, 4 Aug 2013 16:20:31 -0400, John Sgammato <john.sgammato at actifio.com> wrote:

>I have no [OmniHelpOptions] at all.
>I renamed the HTML version, changing nothing but the name.
>That failed, so I tried editing Config= to point to he OmniHelp file -
>see below.
>I know something's not right, but I don't understand this path well
>enough to figure it out.

The path looks fine.  I gather you aren't using the
Documents template for HTML either?  That's OK,
as long as the two projects are the same with that.
The rest of your settings look OK.  Oh, add:

[HelpContentsLevels]
Title=1
Heading1=1
Heading2=1

If you make them all level 1, your first replace
will always be of "[1,", no wildcard needed.

See par. 7.4.3, "Including contents entries in
HTML-based Help".

Perhaps I should have been more explicit about
what to do in the Choose project dialog.  Select
the HTML project, but don't push any buttons yet.

Change the name in the top field, and for the
second field push [...] and choose the new
Omnihelp output directory,  Then select Omnihelp
in the last field.

NOW, press Add, then OK.  It should go on to the
Export dialog, just continue as usual.

  <jeremy at omsys.com>    http://mif2go.com/