An interesting Mif2Go project - will this work?

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Sun Aug 4 13:07:40 PDT 2013

On Sun, 4 Aug 2013 15:50:36 -0400, John Sgammato <john.sgammato at actifio.com> wrote:

>I've got 14 oh*.js files, all of them old, and
>none of them AppManager_OHC.js

Then something isn't set up right for the OH project.
If you have set [OmniHelpOptions]ProjectName, it will
use that instead of the book name, but that's not
possible if you used the process I described and
copied your HTML .ini to the OH output dir and then
renamed it.  The HTML inis never have that setting.

You do NOT want to create a new ini for the OH project,
as then the split points may be different between the two.

See par. 10.2.4, "Examining generated control and
data files".

>I don't need to ship anything today, so I will deal
>with the zip issue later

The step by step instructions for setting up the
archiver are in par. 35.11, "Archiving deliverables".

  <jeremy at omsys.com>    http://mif2go.com/