Windows 7 + FrameMaker 11 = BOOM!

Alan Houser arh at groupwellesley.com
Sun Aug 11 09:39:21 PDT 2013

I think it's fair to say that FrameMaker never crashes _for you_.
However, given my (somewhat different) experience with the stability of
FrameMaker 11, I'm sensitive about having our concerns dismissed.  :-)

Stability of FrameMaker seems to vary greatly depending on the source
files being edited,  authoring mode, and system environment (even on
systems that meet and exceed FrameMaker requirements). If you haven't
had the privilege of working on a "crashy" project, you're lucky.

-Alan