Why we love Adobe Tech Support...

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 14:00:08 PDT 2013

He typed "^you" and hit the transfer key at the same time.

I did eventually get the link, which is well-hidden.
Second support person was efficient, polite, and got the info promptly.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.