Why we love Adobe Tech Support...

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 05:09:23 PDT 2013

Wait until you drop off the one-year discount Creative Cloud and opt for a
single application -- Photoshop.
Dark licensing frontiers where no one at Adobe has apparently gone
before... ;- )

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.