External Linking - Cross-ref or Hyperlink?

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Thu Aug 15 04:57:40 PDT 2013

Hi Lisa,

As long as the cross-referenced manuals are on the same hard drive or
network volume, the links will be relative. You will see the absolute path
in FrameMaker and the PDF, but as long as the files remain in the same
relative positions, the links will work, even on different drives/volumes.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thank you very
much.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.