problems creating pdf files from FM11

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 07:22:56 PDT 2013

First.... the two-step process you're doing is unnecessary and may
contribute to the problem.... Instead, try printing to the Acrobat printer
and in the FM Print dialog box, check Generate Acrobat data but UNCHECK
Print to file. Distiller will automatically generate the PS file, distill,
and delete it.

Second... are automatic updates turned on? It's possible some Adobe files
either in FM or in Acrobat changed. In any case, check manually to confirm
that both applications are fully patched.

Third, some trouble shooting -- Can y'all create PDFs from other
applications, such as Word, using the Acrobat printer instance? Are you
getting any error messages during PDF creation?

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.