SOLVED: Hypertext links not working

Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com
Tue Aug 27 05:19:11 PDT 2013

2013-08-27-02T12:20Z

Once again, Rick Quatro is credited with a "save."

The problem is that FrameMaker was resolving the hypertext links
incorrectly because I had had all the files in a .book and was printing
the .book.  The "fix" was to close the .book file, keep the files in
their respective places, encode the links as needed, and to save each
file individually.  Problem solved.

Rick did mention the use of the MicroType TimeSavers plugin for
FrameMaker, but I have not yet succeeded in convincing "the powers who
are" to let me get it.

Dave Stamm
Information Engineer