Incorporating an existing PDF into an FM-generated PDF

LGLists Lists at techcomplus.com
Wed Aug 28 10:31:37 PDT 2013

FM 10
Acrobat X Pro
Win 7

I need to incorporate an existing and lengthy PDF file into the PDF file
that I'll generate from the FM content I've written.

At least for the foreseeable future, it won't be possible to incorporate the
source content of the existing PDF into FM to be able to generate a single
PDF file.

Is it possible to incorporate that existing PDF , as is, into the PDF that
I'll generate, so that the TOC, page numbering, etc. will all be there for
both PDFs? If yes, how?

If not, how would I create a link to that PDF in FM that will work from the
generated PDF? I think I've done it before, but it's been a long, long time.

Thanks in advance!

Linda G. Gallagher
STC Fellow
TechCom Plus, LLC - celebrating 20 years!
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com <http://www.techcomplus.com/>
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
Tutorials, "show me" demos, user guides, help, FrameMaker and WebWorks
ePublisher templates