Pagination FM 11

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 2 07:33:58 PST 2013

That can happen if a document with narrow margins is opened on a system with an default printer driver that has larger non-printable areas at the page edges. There once was a "Generic PostScript" printer driver that deliberately had very wide non-printable areas so that the PostScript it produced would be guaranteed to print on even the oldest, least capable physical PostScript printer.

-Fred