best web help add-on for FrameMaker 10?

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Mon Feb 4 15:11:28 PST 2013

We've encountered JavaScript bugs in Internet Explorer 8 that break
the TOC and search in RoboHelp 9's WebHelp output.

We could fix that by upgrading to TCS 4, but that would cost $800, so
I might as well look at other options for generating web help from
unstructured FM.

I've got MIF2Go so I'm trying that, but encountering some issues with Firefox.

I'll give WebWorks ePublisher a try.
http://www.indoition.com/online-help-authoring-tools-survey.htm says
it costs $795 a year, does the license actually expire?

Last time I tried Flare, the FrameMaker import was quite good but it
needed some cleanup so wasn't a replacement for RoboHelp.

Anything else out there?