best web help add-on for FrameMaker 10?

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Tue Feb 5 11:30:07 PST 2013

This is a web application, https being served by Tomcat.

We've encountered browser-version-specific RoboHelp rendering bugs
with MSIE, Firefox, and Chrome. Typically if I test the help on an
Apache server it works fine, so the only way for me to troubleshoot
the issues and test potential fixes is to load the help on a test
instance of the application.