best web help add-on for FrameMaker 10?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 06:38:28 PST 2013

I'd go with MIF2GO (first choice) or

Flare... Flare links to FM files nicely for single sourcing. I think it's
kind of clunky as a primary authoring tool, but as a downstream Help
generator, not many complaints.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.