best web help add-on for FrameMaker 10?

David Shaked david at almondweb.com
Mon Feb 11 11:29:57 PST 2013

Vendor post: I am a WebWorks reseller.

> What I see in WWP suggests that their coding will be
> truly "responsive" and flexible regardless of the device that
> displays the output. If I'm wrong here about either product, let me
> know. That's what I'm trying to determine.

The information about WebWorks is correct. In the WebWorks Reverb format, a
single HTML5 output works on all devices. On a large desktop monitor, it
looks and behaves like output that was designed for a large screen. On the
small screen of a smartphone, it looks and behaves like output that was
designed for a smartphone.

On a desktop computer, you can simulate the behavior by reducing the size of
the browser window. As you make the window smaller, the Reverb layout adapts
automatically.

David Shaked (Wernick)

AlmondWeb Ltd.
http://www.almondweb.com
Technical Documentation * Web Development * Word and WebWorks Consultants