Importing XML and having trouble with the Graphics

Lisa Freeman Lfreeman at oneil.com
Mon Feb 11 09:27:16 PST 2013

Many thanks to Heiko Haida for sending me the following link:

http://www.asadesigner.com/97-framemaker-sgml/6139e2880bcd9c90.htm

You were absolutely correct that my read write rules were the problem.  I was using both entityref and fileref which are mutually exclusive. I was also defining the graphic filename as an fm attribute when it has to be an fm property. The developer's reference and guides didn't say anything that I saw about this.

I still have more to do for this project and will not hesitate to ask the many, very smart people on this list!

Sincerely,
Lisa Freeman

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for use only by the person(s) or organization listed in the address. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender at O'Neil & Associates, Inc., immediately. Any copying, dissemination, or distribution of this communication, other than by the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.