Reference list formatting

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Tue Feb 12 23:30:15 PST 2013

Hi Steve,

I do not know any special bibliography software.
With regular software I imagine two ways:

o FrameScript/ExtendScript
  Of course you could write a script which does everything
  what you want. I doubt whether it will pay off.

o Search and replace all delimiters (space, comma etc.) with tabs, replace
  multiple tabs with single tabs and then copy everything into Excel.
  Then you can rearrange, concatenate, insert commas or en-dashes easily.

Best regards

Winfried

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.